Ad1

Feb 8, 2014

Wenger falls twice at Anfield

Its a very good Sunday morning here in ijebu imushin, but I'm quite sure it's not all that good-a-morning for my fellow arsenal fans out there most especially for our baba-ijebu coach otherwise called Arsene Wenger. It was a bad day in the office for AW both on and off the pitch as the battering we received was just too much to handle that he lost his feet and slipped on his way back home.
Arsenal's title challenge may not have fell flat on its face just yet after Manchester City's slight slip-up at Norwich, but Mr wenger did take a tumble on his way back from the 5-1 defeat at Liverpool on Saturday.
Arsene Wenger, so often the cool, calm and collected Frenchman, slipped on his way into Liverpool Lime Street Station after the loss. 
I don't know if I'm supposed to laugh or pity the old man, but before I turn this into a debate I think I'd better keep mum for now. Fingers crossed till Wednesday when R.V.P comes visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment